FALL is officialy upon us!

It's November already!! can't believe it and i have so much i still need to do,My producer's out of town and i'm So eager to get back in the studio with him!! In the meantime i'm learning new music trying to colaborate with some artist out here and working on my web presence more vigiorously!!  i'm learning how to create my own online magizine of coarse i know that i'll need a staff of writers on the various topics. I love being a creative young woman! I can NOT wait until my producer gets back in town i'm SO ready to get back into the recording studio!!  i am also workin a lot on my demo reel of all of my recent performance done so that i can send it to who i need for promotional use! Hopefully a manager and booking more shows! I am registering for spring classes next week! i can't believe it already!! wow! This year is going by too quickly. I'm still trying to figure out how to add another email acount so that i can have my music account seperate for bookings and twitter!! I also recorded a few videos for my Youtube. I am looking for new internships for the summer as well, i am thinking out of Pittsburgh too, I just feel like traveling experiencing another city. Last night me and Kevin went to the the August Wilson Black Dance Fest it was AMAZING! and of coarse a lot of my schoolmates performed dancers!! it was beautiful thought and really made me think about me and john pride what we had and what he did.. okay getting a LITTLE personal! here are some quotes!


There are 4 things you can never recover, The stone..after the throw. The word..after it’s said. The occasion..after it’s missed. The time..after it’s gone.


There are songs that can really make you sad and cry when you hear them. But it’s actually not the song that makes you cry, it’s the people behind the memories..

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top