Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween! after all these yers of celebrating you'd think that i'd be done with the whole Holiday and sort of over the concept of Halloween! but HEY here I am at this stage in the game and i had absolutly THE best time out for Halloween this weekend with my girl Rachel! we went out and I went as " The Black Swan" Yes and I was the only one!! so all is all crazy costumes, great movie marathons!! A good Halloween! :) Here's some of my favorite "scary" or Halloween movies that i love!!

Horror movie rules!

  1. Don't have sex
  2. Don't think that the killer is dead
  3. don't think you can be excluded from the death list! if your a main character!
  4. for more rules WATCH SCREAM!

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. you make me so jealous, we never have Halloween in zim :( but i have noted all the rules. roger that

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL wait what you don't celebrate it where? okay yeah keep those rules for future referance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we don't have it in Zimbabwe, anything of the sort would be culturally offensive :)

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top