You know your a Journalist when!

Hello so I am starting off this Friday with a list of " You know your a..." inspired by my long , challenging journey at my University I'll be graduating May 2013 as of right now, Hey I've faced it i am just NOT one of those "Red Bull drinking, up ALL night till it's perfect, suckup to Proffs,15 credit a semester student. So if that means i'm not graduating THIS year than so be it. Wheni first found out i was initially very upset and a little embarrased, but this is NOT high school, I didnt come into this really knowing these people and guess whatwhen i go out into the world,I'm going to meet many more and hopefully those that made an impact on my life truly will stay in touch.

• While you may not agree with their methods of reaching success, you can appreciate the journalistic endeavors of the stars in the Devil Wears Prada, How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Sex and The City and yes - even Harriet The Spy. You understand the necessity of her notebook remaining confidential.

• You consider yourself fluent in sarcasm. To you it is indeed a language that not many people can decipher, but those who can are awesome in your book.

• You love a good quote. In fact, you can center a whole story around a quote if need be.

  • You Love posting "news" to your blog , getting comments, and also broadcasting things on Twitter as it happens in your area!

  •  You are contantly thinking about your next story idea, and blog post!!( I promise i gotta write daily if not weekly)! 



• Deadlines are of the utmost importance to you. In fact, you happen to work your best when you're only allotted a finite amount of time to produce something extraordinary. Not completely true with me as i am a multmedia journatlist and sometimes i do not do well with deadlines,but HEY i'm definatly improving!


Also lest we forget that " The Queen of Media" Oprah Started out as a Broadcast Journalist!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top