Think Like A Lady Act Like A Man!! Women VS Steve's Philosophy?



Yes Ladies the time has come this past weekend comedian/Radio/TV personality Steve Harvey's much anticipated film " Think Like A Lady and Act like A Man" was released. I saw it on Saturday night in a packed theater. The film was halarious, definatly made you think about relationshiops, the opposite sex, how to "play" the game in a relatioship. THe films stars including Meagan Goode, Kevin Hart , Gabrielle Union, and Taraji P. Henson to name a few gave their best relationship acting portrayls.  It reminded me of "He's Just Not that Into You" the 2009 romantic comedy. But this film was just incredible I could feel the storylines. I would relate to them. I also do understand that the percpective of how a man thinks comeing from a man (Steve Harvey)which is kinda wild!. But that's almost believable because ONLY a MAN knows how a man thinks but every man is an individual and thinks differently also. Give me your opinions on the film! I'm going to see it again.



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top