Thanksgiving 2011!!

I actually thought that this Thanksgiving would be horrible my grandmother had passed away just a year ago in October, and we actually didn't do anything except have my immediate family for dinner in my home in Pittsburgh. So naturally i was surrprised when my oldest cousin Cedric who is in the  army , lives there with his wife , son and their adorable great dane titius! So it was pretty surprising when we got this invititaon to spend the holiday with him it was out of the ordinary because we usualy do our own thing as an immediate family on Thanksgiving, and on Christmas we usuualy go to my momo's house in Louisanns and stay for about 5 days, hangout visit with our relativies on my moms side go to Mass and everything! I loved getting up in the morning at her house which used to be the home my parents lived in when i was first born. Anyhow, we ended up going at first i REALLY wasn't interested because it's not what we normally do!! and they don't really invite us. So I got into this huge argument with my mom we said horible , hurtful things to each other I cried, she cried. So we eventually settled things. So we drove the 5 hours to VA! it actually wasn't THAT bad!We went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's which was really good! and just hungout had a great time :) I am SO BLESSED so have the family that i have and that was the first time since we were all together at my grandma's funeral so it was really special.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you and your family were able to all be together for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks Dre! :) me too! hope you had a great holiday as well!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top