CHRISTMAS FILMS: PAST,PRESENT,& FUTURE!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays! I can't believe that it's already Christmas in like 6 days! wow the month of December flew by! It's given me a lot of time to think, plan things out more strategically as far as my music and budgeting goes! Now that I am substitute teaching which I'll admit is not my ideal second job but for now it's fine. Now the topic of the moment is Christmas films!! I've seen so many sappy, sweet, funny, films I can write my own script! I won't do that but I have been thinking of a "love song" Santa Baby ish! The best Christmas movies are the classics like It's a Wonderful Life, Home Alone 1&2, Miracle of 34th Street, Four Christmases which is hilarious about a couple who attempts to avoid their dysfunctional families on Christmas but gets caught at the airport, and has to spend four Christmases with them while learning to love their extreme differences and contemplating taking their relationship to the next level: Holy Matrimony!

I remember when I was a kid my brother & I had THE best childhood, honestly we got whatever we wanted we were SO incredibly blessed and I can't thank my parents enough today!!! So Home Alone was a favorite in our household and of course part two in New York had my young mind thinking of what would I do left to my own devices on my own!!!

It's A Wonderful Life is a beautiful film. set during the Great Depression which in itself is depressing how can It be such a heartfelt, uplifting story, but somehow it is. A man wishes he was never born and through the power of Clarence his angel is able to see life if he wasn't there, what the town, his wife and family would be like without his presence. It makes me want to plan my days out even more meticulously , so I don't miss a moment of happiness or opportunity to better myself for my future. Truly cherishing the ones that I love and love me,going for what I want working my butt off to get to where I want to be in life. Happy Holidays!













CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top