BE INSPIRED PLAYLIST!

POSITIVE PLAYLIST

HEY everyone this is a playlist that I've come up with to get myself in a positive,empowering,inspired,motivated, mood! FEELING like NOTHING can stand in my way even if I've had a tough day or am feeling like things aren't going the way I'd like them to. I love music it can take you to a whole different place! there are WAY more than 10 songs I can think of but I narrowed it down to 10!!  This is the feeling I want you to feel when you listen to my music!! Subscribe to my website it's online! so you can STAY in the loop of what's happening with me and be a part of the JAZZGARCELLEMUSICMOVEMENT! holla!
Center City, Philly May 2013 FEELING LIKE SUPERWOMAN! 



1) Work That~Mary J. Blige
2) It's Like That~ Mariah Carey
3)You Gotta Be ~ Desirre
4)Survivor~ Destiny's Child
5)Golden~ Jill Scott
6) Groove Tonight~ Earth Wind & Fire
7) Singing My Song~ Christina Augilera
8) Fighter~ Christina Augilera
9) Best you ever Had~ John Legend
10) Good Woman Down~ Mary J. Blige

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Mary J Blidge (post 90s) has some really good positive music. My mom has her album before last and bumps it all day everyday. I don't really have a specific motivational song, but I love listening to upbeat songs when I'm down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Post 90s yeah I LOVE her music even when she started from the begining! but on the POSITIVE tip! YES I bump it as well! inspiring lyrics and real point of view! Yeah I feel you Music puts you in a better headspace, even if it's just for 4 minutes I can vibe to that song and be taken to another place and feel better! I'm an up & coming artist! this is what I want to do with my music! www.iamjazzgarcelle.com

      Delete

Back
to top