Valentine's Day 2019

What is love? Love has lots of definitions but the one that matters the most is the one that you can feel in your soul. Love is an action word. Today is Valentine's day the day we are "supposted to be The best love is when you are your complete self with the other person you don't have to hide any part of youself from them,you can be goofy, silly,crazy,nervous, etc. “I don't care if they give me life I get all of my life from you And if loving you had a price I would pay my life for you.” – Jay-Z feat. BeyoncĂŠ, "Part II (On The Run)" lyrics “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that’s what you’ve given me.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook “Maybe I’m too late to be your first. But right now I’m preparing myself to be your last." – Mr. Sid

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top