HOLIDAY SEASON! WEEKLY SHOPPING DEALS!

BCBG Holiday Dresses!This is my favorite time of year! also the busiest of, course, shopping, holiday films, even MORE gatherings with loved ones if you are so fortunate. Most of my relatives are down south in Louisiana, we used to go to my mo-mo (grandma's) home every Christmas to celebrate with her and all of my relatives! Thanksgiving is usually spent at home with my parents, & my brother, which I love I'm SOO thankful for my family and the blessing we gave received from our Lord. I've started my substitute teaching job last week!



INCREDIBLE HOLIDAY LOOKS:OUT On the town, holiday parties,concerts any event to celebrate with loved ones! These are a few of my personal favorities: WEEKLY DEALS for November 1623rd! FASHION~BEAUTY~TECHNOLOGY~APPAREL!  HAVE FUN SHOPPING EVERYONE!



1)ArdenB 30%off holiday dresses
2)BEBE Holiday Dresses 30% off!
3BCBG Holiday Dresses!
4)NASTYGAL FALL FEST 30% off!
5)

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Back
to top