Mother's Day 2012!

Happy Mother's day to my phenomenal mom Agatha! she's been with me through everything from the time I was born 3 months early August 4th to NOW! I'm 25 and persevering! She really is my best friend i can count on her to give me advise and the truth in situations. Sometimes i admit i do tell her a little TOO much about what's going on with me! But it all works out in the end! We've had so many amazing time and vacations i feel like i can confide in her and she doesn't judge me i am truly blessed! Not that i have never had any drama but you that's a part of life! I don't know what i would do without my mom! and I love her with ALL of heart!!  She is my rock! and I love her sooo much!!
I miss my grand ma momo Zemma soo much too!! i love her and i know she's watching us and looking down on us living our lives.  Rest In Peace Momo and Momo Lillie Mae

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Back
to top