Way past Quarentined!

Coronavirus aka Covid-19 who knew that 2020 would be the year that a life-threatening highly contagious virus would take millions lives. School was officially closed on March 16th and I haven’t really been out since. This virus is scary, not only are people with health issues dieing but even young healthy people are dying or getting it and have lifetime of physical ailments. Lately, there have been statistics showing that larger number of African Americans are dising as a result of Covid-19 because of a lack of health care of because of the underlying health issues that they already have.I know that I don’t feel safe until there is a vaccine provided, I’m looking for at home jobs also in lieu of my restaurant job. I pray every day that myself and the people I love do not contract this terrible virus. This is a global pandemic, society ha changed and will forever be changed because of it. WAYS to combat COVID-19: Wash your hands at least 20 minutes, wear a facemask, wear gloves, don’t go out if you don’t absolutely need to. 1.Ways to relieve stress: My number one way to relieve stress is listening to music and singing! I’m an independent music artist so I am alwys working on my music. 2.Working out at home, I have a Yoga Mat and small weights,resistance bands for working out. 3.TV! Netflix,Cable Watch your favorite shows and movies BINGEWORTHY NEW SHOWS on STREAMING services! 4. BLACKAF, 5.Catchup with loved ones!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top