2011 YEAR in REVIEW!

LIFE: So this year 2011 was the start of my demo project the official start of it!I've started working with a professional producer that is amazing, at this stage i am looking for songwriters and also another producer to work with. It is good to have multiple producers and songwriters working with you and i am trying to build a solid team of people around me that with have my best interest at heart and provide me with the BEST quality product. That will give me a sound that will captivate the world as well as the industry as a whole along with my vocals.

I started my senior year of cllege at Point Park
University and it was VERY challenging but i got through it!


I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”   

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top