Brains & Beauty!

NEW school year! So this semester(my last one ever) i am taking mostly, classes in my major Broadcast Journalism, this was the first week back actually! I know my break went on FOREVER it seemed like!! well a month to be exact. I am taking Social Media, Broadcast News Writing, Practicum, which is like an internship on campus while in the TV studio , Economics.. ugg i hate math but it is a requirement to graduate and UView News Which is a class where i will be going out into the field to report on what happening! in Pittsburgh and THE WORLD! okay that last part hasn't happened yet but it will! Also I will be doing a TV talk show segment! This semester will be very challenging but i am up for the challenging and welcome it with open arms! I am so blessed and feel like this year will be a GREAT one!


In Social media i am going to dive into the miraculous yet controversial world of SOCIAL MEDIA! and i actually fought to get enrolled in this class, when it was already full. We are going to focus on utilizing social media outlets such as Facebook ,Twitter, Google +, Blogger,Wordpress and these are the most popular sites!! Learning how to use them as a "business" promoting ourselves , seeing ourselves as a brand and the ways in which these mediums have shaped the world and society today!


In Other news i had my second professional photoshoot at Ya Momz House recording Studio last weekend! it was an awesome ecperience and i worked with a grea photograher and my makeup artist/hair did her thing! I can't wait to see the final shots!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top