SUMMER 2014 is HERE!!






HAPPY SUMMER! it's officially here! this is my favorite time of year! the weather is beautiful ,vacations, done with subbing for now!!  Summer is a time to reflect on the fall and gt ready to conquer the year ahead in whatever you are going for in your  life. When I was younger i couldnt wait for the summer, summer camp, ice cream truck ,sprinklers lol now that I'm grown and have a whole new agenda for myself as a young woman I am fortnate to my parents gave us an unbelieveable childhood!

So what's on your bucket list for this summer 2014!!
1) Produce and perform in my 1st Music event production
2) pre-production, songwriting COMPLETE more songs for my catalog using organization chart!
3) get another job
4) bond more with family!!
5) start buisness plan for my magazine ( I am ambitious)
6) revamp my blog
7) progression!
8) travel!! DMV or Philly




My healthy hair journey has defintly being challenged! this weather has my hair in protective styles! well it usually was during the school year

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top