It's my 28th Birthday!! LEO LIONESS!



Hello! it's my birthday!! ecstatic that I turned in my grant application, it took me so long to finish it,  I was being a perfectionist on it!and I'm incredibly grateful to have it finished. I love my birthday celebrating and truly feeling like this is the day that we celebrate my birth!lol Honestly tho I was born 3 months premature and take my birthdays seriously and treat them like something MAJOR! which it is. I was in the hospital for months and literally fought to survive. I'm BLESSED beyond believe, but I believe it! God is light and salvation.

Today I went to the Monroeville Mall,didn't see anything I wanted to buy actually! I tried on these gorgeous magenta wedges in Charlotte Russe but they were $38.50 too much!! yesterday my family and I went to my FAVORITE restaurant Red Lobster!!after Mass mmm
I got a Sunset Passion Colada Delicious,just enough alcohol, Run and of coarse Strawberry garnish! I had a voice lesson,we worked on one of my original songs, I've got to get chord sheets for my producer to help with the production...and we reviewed my last show performance.




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top