Finding your voice!


As an avid writer and songwriter I love getting my words out of my head and onto paper,in print, this is the basis of my writing to share with others my experiences through song and of coarse some songs are incredibly well written fabrications of a life I wish I'd had or otherwise embellished.Whatere the case may be writing has been an important part of me almost as long as my music, my upcoming release is going very well I decided that this most recent entry in my blog wouldn't be my opinions of some entertainment gossip the latest political debacle that is Donald Trump's outrageous antics or even the fact that MTV choosing the always wacky former child star turned sex-pot twerker Miley Cyrus. I am starting a new school year tomorrow as a substitute teacher. I'm starting a 6 month plan along with everything else I'm doing so that I can work from home being an independent public relations consultant and also blogger. I know that it's far-fetched or



As far as my Crowd funding campaign that has been going really well I'm excited! I would start a crowd funding campaign unless I had at least 5% of my funding goal pre-committed through pre-launch crowd funding. Data shows that campaigns that start with no funding have just a 15% chance at reaching their goal while those with 5% pre-funded have a 50% chance at meeting their goal

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top